FACULTYTALK Archives

September 1999

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Lucy V. Katz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:52:42 -0400
At Fairfield we have had a core 3 credit MBA course for many years called
the Legal, Social and Ethical environment of Business. Sometimes
International gets added. I have taught this very frequently, and, like
Anne, feel that covering even law and ethics adequately is very, very hard.
I have been urging that this be split into at least two modules, if not two
courses. But the main point is these areas are solidly in our curriculum,
and we are AACSB accredited.
Lucy Katz

At 07:21 AM 9/29/99 -0400, you wrote:
>[log in to unmask] wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I need some input from those schools that offer a course in "Law &
Ethics" at