FACULTYTALK Archives

March 1999

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dr E M Abel II <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:15:12 -0500
I am teaching an undergraduate course in hospitality law this semester. The text is
"Hotel, Restaurant, and Travel Law: A Preventive Approach" by Cournoyer, Marshall,
and Morris, Delmar Publishing. My class includes both hospitality management majors
and business law majors. The text is the best that I have found for undergraduates,
and could be, if supplemented, well suited for nonlaw
graduate majors. The course syllabus and other course information is located via my
office page at www3.wcu.edu/~mabel/

Dr E M Abel II
Western Carolina University