FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1995

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Robert A. Lamb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 1995 08:57:49 -0500
On March 25, 1996 Incarnate Word College will become University of the
Incarnate Word. In view of our growth, this will be a substantive change
rather the cosmetic. As the Chair of the Faculty Affairs Committee I have
been charged to investigate alternative forms of faculty government.
Here's where you come in. :) We currently have the Faculty Association form
(town meeting style) of governance. We would like feedback on other forms
that may exist at your institution (such as faculty senate) so that we
may have user input in our decision making process.

Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

   Bob Lamb    ...deep in the heart of Texas