FACULTYTALK Archives

July 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"White, Nancy Jean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:31:52 -0400
Sorry to respond to the entire list, but I did not see Sally's
individual email address on the message I got.

Anyway, I would be willing to be a referee also, Sally. If you want more
information about me, please contact me at my email address below!!

Thanks,
Nancy White
Department of Finance and Law
Central Michigan University