FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Pam Gershuny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:38:45 -0600
My kids and I have the hideous virus also!
Be sure and check for strep too - my kids didn't even have a fever, but had
strep and the virus.
Pam
Pamela Gershuny, J.D., M.B.A.
Assistant Professor of Business Law
Department of Accounting and MIS
Harrison College of Business  (AACSB accredited)
Southeast Missouri State University
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
(573) 651-2097 office
(573) 651-2992 fax