FACULTYTALK Archives

May 2009

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Keith A Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2009 13:57:49 -0700
I contacted flatworld*** a few months ago to explore the possibility of writing a text for them. They are open to the idea of a b-law text, but I decided to pass on the opportunity. Being retired, I just don't have the time to write a book! ;>)

Keith A. Maxwell, J.D.
Nat S. and Marian W. Rogers Professor (Emeritus)
Professor Emeritus Legal Studies and Ethics in Business
University of Puget Sound
Tacoma, WA

Adjunct Professor of Business Law
Dixie State College