FACULTYTALK Archives

September 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
DANIEL HERRON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:48:41 -0400
Sally Gunz talked (either electronically or by phone) with ALSB member Ivan Fox in NY; he was caught up in the mayhem in lower Manhatten but eventually  got home safely; he reports that all of our colleagues from Pace University in NYC are safe.

Dan

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/12/01 04:53AM >>>
Sincere sympathy to all of you in the U.S.
Flowers in front of the American Embassy here in my country as well.
Best regards from The Netherlands, Europe
Antoni Brack