FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:59:04 -0500
At UNO today we have two b-law courses.  Both carry Junior numbers, although the
professional advisors strongly suggest those with lower GPAs take the second
course during the student's senior year.  Up until three years ago we use to
require senior standing.  However, in an effort to be "customer friendly" we now
sell the second course twice to about 10% of the students.  Talk about
increasing "retention"!

Michael

Michael J. O'Hara, J.D., Ph.D.
Finance, Banking, and Law Department