FACULTYTALK Archives

August 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Prenkert, Jamie D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:10:03 -0500
In regard to the citation count issue, see this interesting
(dispiriting?) post discussing the author's recent research on the
subject
(http://therightcoast.blogspot.com/2005/07/voice-crying-in-wilderness-an
d-then.html).

Jamie

Jamie Darin Prenkert
Assistant Professor of Business Law
Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
1309 East Tenth Street, Room 233
Bloomington, Indiana 47405
Ph:    812-856-5069
Fax:  812-856-4695