FACULTYTALK Archives

August 1995

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bert Spalding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 1995 11:58:35 EDT
Dan, you are right, the Milwaukee meeting was really great.

I appreciated the chance to see Wisconsin and, in particular, Milwaukee.
And my wife and I really enjoyed the Banquet. . . thanks to Fran Hill,
Jim Sturm, and all others involved.

We do, Dan, have a group ethic and "spirit" that is quite unusual.
I don't know if it is something you can plan for, build in, and/or
consciously maintain, but it is there.

With all of that, Dan, thanks to you for all of your work as well.