FACULTYTALK Archives

February 1996

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 14:37:07 -0800
Practical and Professional Ethics meeting in St. Louis.  I've heard
Banks McDowell before and he seems pretty reasonable.  He may even
be a lawyer.  One interpretation of his title is that he is asking
whether lawyers should be allowed to regulate themselves on ethical
matters without any consideration of broader ethical theories or
broader community norms.

     I'll let you know.

                    Tom Dunfee