FACULTYTALK Archives

May 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Arsenault, Steven J" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 16:34:20 -0400
I loved "The Informant" as well.  It is a little long, but it does read easily if you can get students to start it.  It is an excellent book.

The same author also has another book, "Conspiracy of Fools", that is about the Enron situation.  Also very good.

Steve Arsenault