FACULTYTALK Archives

August 1997

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Carol M Bast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 16:13:30 -0400
You may or may not know that Anderson Publishing Co. has been publishing a
directory of scholarly periodicals since 1994.  For 1998, the directory is
on line.

The title of the directory is "1998 On Line Directory of Law Reviews and
Scholarly Legal Periodicals."  The address for Anderson is
www.legalpubs.com and you may access the directory from there with a few
more clicks of your mouse.

I could not find Part III of the directory which may indicate that the
directory is still under construction.  In any event, parts I and II
contain law review names, addresses, and telephone numbers.

If you have an article looking for a home, you might find the directory
helpful.  I believe that Anderson may have copies of their 1997 directory
still avaliable in hard copy.  They are available from Anderson by calling
1 800 582-7295.