FACULTYTALK Archives

September 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:18:22 -0500
For those of us who are interested in things north of the border, this was an article I saw after subscribing to the free e-newsletter Michael O'Hara told us about a few weeks ago.  I am including the link in the email.  I think this is a good example of how the Canadians are helping in times of need.  It's also a good illustration of why Canada should not be ignored.

News link:

http://www.forces.gc.ca/site/Operations/unison/view_news_e.asp?id=1739

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

RDP