FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2013

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Keith A Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2013 20:11:07 -0800
How can delivery obligations be completed by sending nonconforming goods? Are the two provisions really different?

Keith A. Maxwell, J.D.
Professor Emeritus of Legal Studies and Ethics in Business
Nat S. and Marian W. Rogers Professor (Emeritus)
University of Puget Sound
Tacoma, WA
http://www2.ups.edu/faculty/maxwell/home.htm (archived)

Adjunct Professor of Business Law