FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2006

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Canarie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:51:38 -0500
In addition to the others: Startup.com.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005N5QV/002-1185025-5476853?v=glance&n=130

Dave
J. David Canarie, Jr.
Adjunct Instructor of Business Law
Saint Joseph's College of Maine
278 Whites Bridge Road
Standish, ME 04084-5243

www.sjcme.edu

________________________________

From: Academy of Legal Studies in Business (ALSB) Talk on behalf of Keith Maxwell
Sent: Thu 2/2/2006 3:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: B-Law Films

Colleagues,

I occasionally have students in my Legal Environment class analyze business law and ethics issues in feature films. I have used The Insider in the past, but it has been used so often - in not only law classes, but also management, ethics, and others - that it has grown a bit stale for students and professor alike. A Civil Action is also beginning to show its wear. Does anyone out there have suggestions for other good films that raise business law issues?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Keith

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Keith A. Maxwell
Nat S. and Marian W. Rogers Professor
Professor of Legal Studies and Ethics
School of Business and Leadership
University of Puget Sound
Tacoma, WA 98416
Office Phone: 253.879.3703
www.ups.edu/faculty/maxwell/home.htm
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo