FACULTYTALK Archives

June 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Fran Zollers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 16:52:01 -0400
Dan raises a good point, but there would still have to be some printing out
somewhere (or somehow masking identity) before mailing on to reviewers.
Otherwise it would be possible to identify the author from the email address,
thus vitiating an important quality the ABLJ has going for it--double blind
peer review.

Fran Zollers