FACULTYTALK Archives

February 1995

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jim Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 1995 08:34:00 -0800
Somewhat more pedestrian than the usual fare on ALSB Talk, I have a request.

We are conducting a review of our entry-level, lower-division legal
environment
/business law course.

If any of you have the time and the inclination to assist a colleague who
has never conducted such a review before, please send or e-mail to me:

     1.   A copy of your syllabus for the lower division course.

     2.   Any "benchmark" reports, assessment information, or listings of
          knowledge, skills, values which are learned through taking the
          course.

Thanks.

               James F. Morgan
               Professor and Chair