FACULTYTALK Archives

April 1995

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Leo C Moersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 14:16:18 -0400
On Wed, 19 Apr 1995, Dan Herron wrote:

> So, how many b-law courses does your school require of its accounting
> majors?

        At George Washington University, our Accountancy majors are
required to take 1 b-law course and to choose between a second b-law or a
second tax course.  The overwhelming majority of students choose the
second b-law course, which I humbly attribute to the outstanding manner of
instruction :-)

Leo C. Moersen, J.D., CPA
Associate Professor of Accountancy and Business Law
Department of Accountancy
George Washington University
Washington DC 20052