FACULTYTALK Archives

April 1995

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kenneth Schneyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 20:58:41 -0400
Previously at Johnson & Wales, accounting majors took both of our two
Business Law courses.  When we switched to the Legal Environment format,
it was determined that the two courses no longer met the needs of the
average CPA candidate.  Consequently a new course was designed, Business
Law for Accountants, which replaces the second Legal Environment course
for the accounting majors.  Again, the rationale was that the single
course simply didn't include all the things accountants need to know.

Yours,

Ken