FACULTYTALK Archives

March 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kincaid, Barbara" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:48:54 -0600
Hi, Deb.  I am replying to your query with a copy to everyone, for their
information.  May I recommend our own Al Casey's book, Casey's Law:  If
something can go right it should., available though Barnes & Noble (and, of
course, the SMU bookstore.)   The business ethics that is at the heart the
management style of this former CEO of American Airlines and Times Mirror
(among other accomplishments) is well manifested in this very enjoyable
business read.

Best,

Barbara Kincaid
___