FACULTYTALK Archives

June 2011

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kunkel, Richard G." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2011 11:02:07 -0500
Hi ALSBers -

First, Ken, be sure to let that coffee cool before you try to drink it, and NEVER drive to work with it between your legs!

Second,   I remembered reading a Wall Street Journal article at the time that I thought was useful in explaining the case.  The Wikipedia page had a link, and here it is.

http://www.vanosteen.com/mcdonalds-coffee-lawsuit.htm

Hope this is helpful!

Rick Kunkel