FACULTYTALK Archives

April 1997

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Pam Nuttall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 14:05:33 +0000
We would be very interested in your email partner proposal, Laura,
for Honours students (mostly accounting majors) in our BBS programme.
Unfortunately your summer semester dates coincide with the short
winter break between our southern hemisphere semesters, so it
wouldn't work for us this year.  Could we talk to you further about
this, perhaps off list, to see if future courses might overlap
better?  If so, please email another Laura:

    Laura Hopkins
    BBS Programme Coordinator, Accounting,

    UNITEC Institute of Technology
    Private Bag 92025
    Auckland
    New Zealand
    ph 064 9 8494180    fax  064 9 8152904

I hope we are foreign or far away enough to qualify :).

Cheers

Pam Nuttall