FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Constance Bagley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:37:00 -0500
Colleagues,

I'm pleased to plug an article I did for the Financial Times Mastering
Management series, which appeared in the Nov. 27 issue, re importance of
law for managers. I hope that George Siedel and the ABLJ editors will be
pleased to see my reference to George's article re Six Forces for
additional reading.

Sorry I couldn't make the Baltimore meeting but I'm still trying to fight
the good fight for our cause here on the banks of the Charles.

Connie Bagley