FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2006

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Constance Bagley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 22:33:37 -0500
Colleagues,

Thx to Carolyn for the kind words about Winning Legally.
As you all know I am totally shameless when it comes to
asking for help. I put in my tenure packet at HBS this
April. If anyone felt moved to review Winning Legally in
ABLJ or elsewhere, that would be very helpful. Thx.

BTW Just finished another great Huber Hurst Seminar.
Robert, Ginny and crew, you rule.

Connie