FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2009

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Virginia G Maurer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:00:51 -0500
Yes. You, and yours.

________________________________

From: Academy of Legal Studies in Business (ALSB) Talk on behalf of Ellis, Liz
Sent: Tue 2/10/2009 1:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: friends in Australia

Just a note to our ALSB friends in Australia to say that our hearts go out to you in this time of national tragedy.

My knowledge of Australian geography is limited, and I don't know where you live anyway, but would Jennifer, Anne-Maureen and all of our other Australian members drop us a note to let us know if you are OK?

Liz

Lizbeth G. Ellis
Department Head
Department of Finance