FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2012

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mark DeAngelis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2012 12:02:17 +0000
Thanks to all for your feedback and encouragement. It's what keeps me going.

Don't forget, I am always looking for contributors. All of you have great ideas for the classroom. This is a place to share those ideas for our common good. Please feel free to write them up and send them to me to be posted under your name.

Thanks, again, for reading and contributing.

Mark DeAngelis
Asst. Prof. in Residence, BLAW
University of Connecticut
Legal Studies Classroom blog: http://legalstudiesclassroom.blogspot.com/