FACULTYTALK Archives

August 2009

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lee Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:41:40 -0400
Dear ALSBers,

I've posted nearly a hundred photos of the Denver conference to PICASA, and you may access them through the attached link below. You can look at them in various formats and can copy them or order prints from PICASA if you wish. Thanks to everyone who advised me about photo-posting websites.

For several of you, I had to process your photos into black and white because the tungsten lighting was too strong, and I wasn't using a flash. And for those whose photos I didn't take this year, I apologize and encourage you to come up to me next year and pose for me.

Best to all,

Lee