FACULTYTALK Archives

June 2006

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Richard L. Coffinberger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:47:25 -0400
Mason has a 1.5 credit legal environment course in its MBA program.  We are transitioning from a 3 credit legal environmnet course in the EMBA program to a 1.5 credit course.  No ethics requirement per se in the MBA program or the EMBA progam.  Lots of talk and no action; colleagues also don't want to let our low faculty grow so are doing nothing about ethics.
Rick