FACULTYTALK Archives

January 2017

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
James Highsmith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2017 17:19:32 -0800
Please focus. Obama is gone. We are now dealing with a treasonous President who is threatening our Constitutional protections piece by piece. We have more than one Constitutional crisis brewing, and that Constitution is the basis of all we teach. If the courts or Congress don't act to stop this soon, all will be lost. The Constitution is not self-executing; it depends on the actions of officials who have pledged to defend it.

Sent from my iPhone