FACULTYTALK Archives

June 2011

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Henry Lowenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 13:36:57 -0400
Yes, and then when your lamp by the bathtub falls in, gives one an electric shock, you sue for damages and find the complication that the lamp and lightbulb are made in China.  Another facet for the tort law lecture!
Henry Lowenstein, PhD
Professor of Management and Law
E. Craig Wall Sr. College of Business Administration
Coastal Carolina University
P.O. Box 261954
Conway, SC  29528-6054  USA
(843) 349-2827   Office