FACULTYTALK Archives

July 1996

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
melanie havens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 09:18:34 -0700
Hi Caryn,

Sorry about your e-mail meltdown.  I was just responding to your message
about workload with a semester system.  At Cal State Northridge, the
standard teaching load is four classes per semester, with release time
available for research, etc., bringing down the course load to three
classes for about a third of the faculty each semester.  We normally have
two preparations per semester.

See you in Quebec.

Best,
Melanie Havens