FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
SALLY GUNZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:08:13 -0500
Can someone please explain -- when they wait for absentee votes, is that only
for overseas ones? Does this mean they literally have to wait for the returning
office in each foreign country to forward them? So up to ten days?

My sympathies to everyone who is operating today on no sleep. It was hard
enough to turn off the TV here, I can't imagine what it was like for you
people.

Sally