FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2006

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Pat Cihon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:20:17 -0400
  Although he may not like me publicizing this, I have good news to report about our colleague, and my friend and co-author, Mike Bixby.  Mike was awarded the Boise State University Foundation Scholar Teaching Award for this year-- it is the highest teaching  award at BSU, and only one award is made for the whole university each year.   Great work, Mike -- congratulations!