FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2007

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Delaurell, Roxane M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:36:23 -0400
I agree completely- Application of rule to real life is very useful for developing critical thinking skills. I was talking with a colleague the other day about how teaching business law has helped us to better understand concepts taught in law school which were taught in a more nuanced manner. The beauty of BLAW is the trenches.