FACULTYTALK Archives

January 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
DANIEL HERRON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:09:01 -0500
I am out of the office due to a medical problem and won't be officially back in the office until Tuesday March 20.  However, I will be checking email messages somewhat periodically.  Please be advised, though, that my ability to respond to requests may be limited and I'll only be checking my email periodically (once or twice a week).  But, I'll be as diligent as I can with my responses.  I will NOT be responding to email at all between Jan 22-23 and Feb 5; but I'll try to start getting caught up after that.  If it is crucial that you contact me (and it really should be crucial), you may fax me at home at 513-523-8180.  I apologize for the inconvenience.
Thanks,
Dan Herron
Associate Professor, Miami University
Executive Secretary, Academy of Legal Studies in Business

>>> "[log in to unmask]" 01/31/01 10:56 >>>

Hi Marsha,

I'm not sure if I'm on this listserve or not, so just to be sure, please add my name.

Thanks, Sandy

>>> Marsha Hass <[log in to unmask]> 01/31/01 10:50AM >>>
As "news director" for the "alsbfem list serv", I would like to invite you to subscribe to our "list."  As with any listserv, you must subscribe.  From time to time, I forward interesting (I hope) bits of news and articles from the web.

Marsha Hass

E-mail Address(es):