FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Levin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:43:15 -0500
Greetings ALSBers,

i am interested in knowing whether any of you give open book tests in
the introductory undergraduate Legal Environment course.  I am
thinking about moving to an open book approach and would like to get
some idea of what profs who have done this have experienced.  Also, I
suspect open book tests in that course are rare, and wonder if that
suspicion is true.

Thanks,
Dan Levin
--