FACULTYTALK Archives

January 1996

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kenneth Schneyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 21:21:07 -0500
This posting announces that Johnson & Wales University
has now approved an Interdisciplinary Legal Studies
program for the 1996-97 catalogue.  The Executive
Committee approved the program this afternoon.

Let me convey my sincere thanks to all those who provided
advice, criticism, encouragement, reviews, commentary and
interest to this lengthy project.

Those who have seen the program since September of 1995
have seen it in its essentially final form.  Others who
are interested in it may contact me by e-mail (using my
private e-mail address, rather than a mailing list) for
a copy of the catalogue description and course
requirements.

Again, my thanks to all of you.

Kenneth L. Schneyer
Associate Professor