FACULTYTALK Archives

November 1997

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sally Gunz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 14:04:06 -0500
To my US friends who may be taking an extended holiday -- happy
Thanksgiving. On an unrelated matter -- if you are planning on sending me
or anyone else in Canada, large cheques or other missives, our postal
service is on strike for the time being. I'll let you know when that
little joy is over.

On a completely unrelated note, and at the risk of tying up valuable ALSB
time (hint -- please delete if you are irritated by non-academic
requests), can anyone advise of an affordable place to stay in NY City
over Christmas for a family with only Canadian dollars in their pockets?
Any hints would be appreciated.

Sally