FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1996

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sally Gunz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 10:09:08 -0400
Could someone tell me more about this please?  As you can see, I just got
this email and I wanted to know, amongst other things, the practical
implications.  How many companies are being sentenced?  Are these
guidelines kicking in (I assume they are mandatory)?  Do they apply to
all offences or just Federal ones?  Is it primarily environmental type
offences that are the focus or could it extend, for example, to some kind
of criminal fraud by an auditor?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sally