FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
DANIEL HERRON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:07:22 -0400
I've contacted Westlaw and will forward you the response I get from
them.

Dan

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/11/05 1:59 AM >>>
Dan,

Thanks for the missing issues of ABLJ. They arrived two days after I
e-mailed you.

Another problem that may involve others, hence my use of the LISTSERV:
Like last year at about this time, I've been blocked from using Westlaw
Campus. I assume it's for the same reason--you have to verify ASLB
membership before Westlaw will accept us for the coming year. I
resubmitted my registration number, etc., and received courteous
confirmation that all is well for another year, but am still
blocked--proof that (Westlaw) actions speak louder than words. Do we
have to pay dues early to get on the non-deadbeat list? (June 1 more or
less is the dues deadline, I think) If early dues-paying is the secret
to a happy life with Westlaw Campus, I'll remit immediately. Maybe the
dues deadline should be pushed forward 4 or 5 months to make it
compatible with the Westlaw Campus deadline.

--
Yours,

David Reitzel
Professor of Business Law