FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Hartman, Laura" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 10:58:56 -0500
At DePaul, business law is required in our MBA program, but ethics is
not . . .  (it is theoretically integrated into several of the core
courses).  Our undergraduate program requires both, by the way.

Laura

Laura P. Hartman
Associate Vice President, Academic Affairs
Professor of Business Ethics
DePaul University Executive Offices
1 E. Jackson, CNA 22
Chicago, IL 60604