FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:57:26 -0400
Greetings:

Once again I am very pleased to be coordinating the Student Paper Competition for the 2010 Annual Conference.  Quite frankly, the project cannot function without your assistance so I am asking for volunteers to act as reviewers.  The papers (two or three) and review forms would be e-mailed to you on or about June 2nd and the reviews would be due by July 6th.

This is a great contribution to the work of the academy and is certainly a nice student oriented service project for inclusion in vitas.  If you can help, please respond to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

There is a bit of confusion due to conflicting published dates for submission.
The accurate submission deadline is Monday, May 31st.  (As published in the Winter Newsletter)
The change of date was necessary as I will be in Georgia on a bike ride for seven days with no computer access (and often no cell phone service) starting on June 4th .

Questions??  Call or e-mail and I'll be happy to talk with you.

Mike

Michael A. Katz, J.D.
Delaware State University
Accounting, Economics & Finance Department
Bank of America Building
1200 N. DuPont Highway
Dover, DE 19901
302-857-6918 (O)