FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Sean P. Melvin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:14:27 -0500
Bob: I have been looking for a while and abandon the search. If you find
one, will you drop me an e-mail?  Many thanks -Sean Melvin

Sean P. Melvin, J.D., M.B.A.
Associate Professor of Business Law
Chair, Department of Business and Economics
Nicarry Hall
Elizabethtown College
Elizabethtown, PA 19355
United States of America