FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2007

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Delaurell, Roxane M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:29:33 -0400
Thanks Rick. That is sort of what I thought- As for the faculty advisor
role, I am going with my experiences. Faculty advisors always supervised
our work and when I was lucky enough to get published in a Canadian law
journal the faculty advisor sent me comments from the faculty panel for
editing before the students sent the journal to print. The faculty were
also listed on the journal as the Editorial Board. What happens at each
journal is obviously different.
BTW, thanks again for posting that final lecture. I lost an aunt to
pancreatic cancer this year and I watched and listened with greater
interest and respect.

Roxane DeLaurell JD, LLM, PhD
Assistant Professor Legal Studies
Accounting and Legal Studies