FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2004

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"White, Nancy Jean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:25:44 -0400
At CMU the grievance procedure is AFTER the decision. It requires
arbitration. I am not exactly sure how the arbitrators are chosen - it
may explain it in the agreement in more detail.

I have attached a copy of our agreement (Adobe format) if you want to
see it. We have a long and complicated process that has appeals at every
level, but the grievance is filed after the Provost makes the decision.

Nancy J. White
Department of Finance and Law
Central Michigan University
Sloan 329