FACULTYTALK Archives

June 1997

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Jere W. Morehead" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 22:38:17 EDT
In light of recent conversations on ALSBTALK about the Journal, the Editorial
Board takes a very open view regarding the types of articles it will consider.
A review of recent issues illustrates that point.  Because United States
readers and United States reviewers are the vast majority, manuscript reviews
may take into consideration the interests of the former and the abilities of
the latter.  Nevertheless, the Journal gives a serious and fair review to
every article that represents substantial scholarship on business law issues.
For purposes of consistency, however, we prefer the use of the most recent
edition of The Bluebook-A Uniform System of Citation, published and distributed
by the Harvard Law Review Association.  We continue to welcome participation in
the review process by international reviewers and invite any interested members

to submit resumes to the Journal.  We look forward to seeing many of you in
Atlanta.

Jere W. Morehead
Managing Editor
American Business Law Journal