FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Constance Bagley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:34:44 -0500
Per Ross's request, here is the T/C for Winning Legally:
Ch. 1 Maximizing Value While Managing Risk
Ch. 2 Playing by the Rules
Ch. 3 Cultivating Compliance for Strategic Strength
Ch. 4 Using Contracts to Define and Strengthen Relationships
Ch. 5 Capturing the Value of Intellectual Capital
Ch. 6 Protecting Brand Equity
Ch. 7 Unleashing the Power of Human Capital
Ch. 8 Managing Disputes
Ch. 9 Achieving the Advice Advantage

Text is 245 pages with another 21 pages of Notes. Thx for your interest.

Connie