FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Richard Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:21:14 -0500
This is politics at its best and worst.  Deals have always been made,
political people have always accused of operating for the betterment of the
party affiliation.  No surprise.  Neither side has asked to count all the
ballots from ALL the Florida counties.  And while their at it they might as
well count all the votes again from ALL the states.  If a side needs more
votes well just go to Chicago.