FACULTYTALK Archives

May 1998

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 09:13:51 -0400
Sally - I just submitted my call for participation by internet.  Please
confirm receipt.  Also, please note that this is a different paper than the
one that I tentatively submitted about two months ago to get a letter from
you so I could get funding.  The one I submitted today is the topic that I
want to present.

You will also note that I have two school.  George Mason is paying for my
trip.  However, beginning in late August I will be visiting for a year at
University of Akron, so I would like both affiliations listed, if possible.

Thanks.  Let me   know if there are any problems.  Linda

Sally Gunz <[log in to unmask]> on 05/15/98 08:52:37 AM

Please respond to "Academy of Legal Studies in Business (ALSB) Talk"